This Cookies & Cream Hot Chocolate could be right up your street if you’re an Oreo Cookie lover like we are! With crushed Oreo’s in the drink as well as on top this recipe is just a treat!
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ cup of hot chocolate mix
- 6 Oreo cookies
- Optional: Whipped Cream & Crushed Oreo’s
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it’s really hot but not boiling.
- Keeping the pan on a low heat, add some crushed Oreo’s and the hot chocolate mix to the milk. Pulse until the cookies are completely ground and there are no large pieces.
- Pour into two mugs, garnish with whipped cream and crushed cookies, and serve immediately.